Meet Me There Events is designed for people who have a sense of adventure, love meeting new people and trying new things. Membership is easy & fast! They are not a singles organization. They are group activities for busy professionals. Their mission is to bring people together and not exclude anyone who wants to participate.
Exciting Adventures and Fun Events
Every city has hidden fun spots and events that are meant to make you forget everyday life. Take a break! Whether it is casual get togethers or exciting activities that you’re interested in, Meet Me there Events has something for everyone! So why wait? Join today and start having more FUN! Events and Activities range from…
Adrian Curran (Project creator) is a former child actor, he went on to own an event planning business in NYC for over 18 years. After exiting the private party world, he went on to become a Licensed Realtor for RE/MAX. Upon having a light bulb moment and realizing the high demand for social networking, he started Meet Me There Events and plan to see an MMT group in fifty cities in five years. What started out as a hobby has become a full time obsession to see this group grow. Adrian says “Nothing gives me more joy than creating memorable and unique experiences for our members that last lifetime.
One my favorite things is uploading members pictures from events and getting so many rave reviews.” Adrian has started a crowdfunding campaign with a goal of raising $50,000. The Majority of funds will be used to run radio spots for approximately 10 - 15 months consistently. It would not be spent all at once. Approximately $3,000.00 a month would be spent on this marketing. The marketing will drive traffic to the web site and increase membership. The balance for S.E.O and web traffic marketing.
In the creator’s own words: Not only do we plan events for our members but, we post information about charities, community events and encourage them to get involved. From time to time we actually plan an outing that brings our members to a charity event such as when we did the “Walk for MS”, or “beach cleanup”. Part of my plan is to be able to grow the membership and have recurring community events that we can actively participate in on a regular basis. Part of our blog is dedicated to allowing members to post information about charitable events or non profits. This gives them an outlet to share with other members. My goal is to be a bigger part of the community and to bring Meet Me There Events to more U.S. cities in the future. You can request this information as outlined in our business plan.
My success is the fact that I have planned over 350 events and brought many new friendships to life. Your contribution will allow people who are looking for more social interaction, the ability to do so more frequently without costing and arm and a leg. Plainly put, I am a people person. I work hard at fulfilling my members needs and wants and put them first before mine. I have dozens of unsolicited testimonials from members who have said such great things about how I planned and executed our events.
Here are some testimonials from real members
- This was my first meet me there event with this group. Everyone was really fun and made me feel right at home. Great group. - Scott
- Had a great time. Well organized. Nice people. - Kate
- Yeaaaaaa! I had fun! and I won money! woo hoo - will post pics later. Thanks Adrian!! - Abigail
- “Get out and enjoy these amazing adventures. The flying trapeze class is an incredible experience and the Segway tour was a blast! Don’t miss out!! - Mari
- “It was my first event, I will be attending more. Everyone is very friendly” - Diane
- “Wow lots of events to choose from and great opportunity to meet others“ - Jean
- “Very impressed with Adrian’s event-planning skills. I will be looking for more of his meetups to attend“ - Melissa
- What a great time had at beach day. We played volleyball, swam, paddle ball, and had some great fun meeting people. - John
- Lifetime VIP membership
- 3 year basic membership
- Reusable shopper tote bag
- Cotton tote bag
- Photo shoot
Have a look at the Indiegogo link for more information: