Search
Tuesday 12 December 2017
  • :
  • :

Category: Community

#HiddenVictims

Share This:   Join the fight against Police Violence! Realize Arts & Education Inc is the fiscal sponsor of...

for4job, the sharing of human knowledge for growth

Share This: www.for4job.com – The sharing of knowledge of each person is the key for the global social progress   Face4Job as a...

Donate to Support Denis Miki Foundation’s 2016 Projects

Share This: DMF 4 youth empowerment, capacity building, gender equality, civic engagement, community development Denis Miki Foundation...

The E2E Foundation

Share This: E2E is an NGO creating partnerships that bridge gaps between the corporate and developing worlds. E2E is a lean, ambitious and...

Spermonauts

Share This: Our goal is to create a gene bank in space ensuring the preservation of the human race. The Goal Our team’s goal is to get...

Chicagrow House (1 house, 80 people fed daily)

Share This: With my experience in managing a farming/retreat center in Northern California I quickly saw that the agricultural problems...

Time to give something back

Share This: Our foundation was created to give something back to the people in Africa that welcomed us.   Jet-Xpress Foundation has...

Christmas for the kids in Samos

Share This: Bring joy to the children of Samos by organizing a Christmas village and many many nice things. we are a small group of people...

The Trial Of The Plant

Share This: Help us bring the world’s top Cannabis experts to SA to give evidence at the ‘Trial Of The Plant’....

Help us Transform Low Income Communities!

Share This: You Can Make a Difference by Helping Us Transform Low-Income Communities.! Donate Today With big dreams and a small budget,...

My Flight Training

Share This: Isaac just recently turned 15 and is a year 10 student at North Rocky High. His father tragically died when he was almost 3...

Change Coffee – A Giving Revolution!

Share This: We need your help (your money, really!) to launch this do-gooder fun initiative! It’s gonna go big! WHAT IS CHANGE...

A blog about Wordpress design, development , Software and inspiration http://themesharebd.blogspot.com